Please Text/SMS us at 01813386076 the desired job post code JXXXXXXX, along with your registered mobile number 01XXXXXXXXX. Then we will show it as applied for the specific job post from your profile.
Pride Group. Job Location Dhaka Savar.
Education & Experience
1. Coordinates with Planning Manager to determine/fıx delivery
schedule (date) and sequence of implementing all order in the lines
2. Prepares order wise BOM (Bill of Materials) and giving opinion to prepare SPO (Supplier Purchase Order)
3. Co-ordinates with production team in order to deliver on time shipment and ensures merchandisers are updating order status to buyer
4. Contributes in developing material sourcing network
5. Mitigates issues (order quantities,change of shipment date, complaints and claims) raised by the buyer(s)/buying office(s)
6. Be informed about all final inspection and gives support if
7. Liaison with Commercial Manager about shipping documents,undertakes all formalities (sending shipping sample etc) and updates buyer
8. Directs tasks related to pattern and sample making
9. Generates fabric work order
10. Sources required accessories
11. Provides technical guidance to sample supervisor/sample man
12. Ensures buying office merchandisers receive right sample
in the right time with right quality
13. Participates in weekly sample management meeting
*Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering
*Must be a Graduate or preferably from Textile Engineering or apparel manufacturing or fashion designing background.
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
The applicants should have
experience in the following area(s):
Buyer Handling, Garments Industry,Merchandising
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments, Group of Companies
Age at least 26 years
Both males and females are allowed to apply.