Company Name : Iron Will Macao Commercial Offshore Ltd. (Bangladesh Liaison Office) Job Location Chittagong.
Education & Experience
- Get all the documents and other important information related to garment orders
- Understand all the details of this garment orders from yarn, knitting, dyeing, finishing, woven/knit fabrics, cutting, printing/embroidery, sewing, washing, finishing, packing and required final inspection and its quality controlling points in all critical areas
- Works out with factories the Time & Action Plan for the execution of the loaded garment order
- Monitors & controls the below if as per Time & Action Plan:
- Factory submission of fabric lab dip (knit), options submitted and which one is approved by buyer's head office.-
- Gathering reference swatch of approved fabric lab dip's fabric (knit) development samples as to color / shade conformity (both main fabrics, ribs (knit), contrast fabrics, etc)
- Fabric shade continuity, GSM, shrinkage, color fastness standard testing and other buyer lab testing requirements, etc.
- Bulk fabrics inspection reports if within buyer's standard penalty points / square yards
- Get reference from buyers approved sewing / finishing / packing trims/materials and include it on the trim cards
- Fit / PPS submission from factories and pre-approved by liaison office QAs and buyer's head office final approval / comments to take note
- Size set submission from factories, pre-production meeting (checking all necessary information details / focus areas) & trial production
- Result of the trial production and be involved when bulk production is running like in-line inspection from cutting, printing / embroidery, sewing, washing, finishing & pre-final inspection
- On time update and relaying office / QA Manager / Team Leader as to issues affecting the Time & Action Plan such as : Fabric / trims issues, production actual status both garment required processing issues, garment quality issues, sub-contracting without approval issues, factories manpower/management issues that may affect the garment orders.
- Does garment problematic defect analysis and focus the priorities that could avoid failed inspection.
- Supervises / coaches the Jr. QAs, QCs & Packing QCs under your team together with his Team Leader.
- Conducts final inspection as per company's SOP.
- Have Walmart buyer experience.
- Textile/ Merchandising/ Garment Background
- Well disciplined / responsible person and must come on required office Time In & Time Out & working at least 8 hours average / day.
- Highly skilled in computer like Microsoft Words, Powerpoint, especially to Microsoft Excel
- Good in English (reading, speaking & writing).
- Chittagong Senior QA must be a resident there controlling both woven & knit factories
Application Deadline : 4 January 2022