Company Name : ZXY International. Job Location :Dhaka.
Education & Experience
- Develop the samples with immaculate understanding of design and technical interpretation for the respective style concept and customer requirements
- Evaluate all types of samples: Proto, Fit, Size set, Seal, Buyer ref, etc. with a feasibility study of product and risk analysis.
- Handle sample inspection and sample approval by reviewing construction, measurements, patterns, workmanship, garments outlook presentation, fitting (dummy and model), on fit sample and size set
- Monitor the feeding of new styles, provide technical advice (sewing techniques, critical quality points, etc.) and guiding the team to resolve all technical issues, in coordination with the technical team to ensure that all relevant parameters are achieved to facilitate a smooth style change-over.
- Provide technical support to Merchandising, Design Team, factories, overseas designers, and vendors.
- Seal pre-production (PP) sample and handover style file for mass production.
- Attend pre-production meetings, providing the technical input (such as machinery, attachment availability, product quality, sewing techniques, bottleneck elimination etc.), foreseeing and taking preventive steps to avoid potential production problems.
- Review pilot run, and monitor mass production for complex products and the new vendors.
- Coordinate and communicate with customers on product related issues pertaining to fit, construction, technical specifications etc.
- Clarify the technical requirements and recommend alternative value-added options to customers to arrive at mutually beneficial solutions.
- Develop the base size patterns for the products and advise the team on grading, so as to develop size-wise pattern sets required for subsequent processes.
- Analyze new styles together with the design and technical manager, providing the technical input to decide production viability and liaising with merchandisers as necessary.
- Ensure that the production pilot run is carried out effectively, identifying technical and quality issues, and setting the standards for bulk production, working together with the technical teams to facilitate a smooth production flow in the bulk.
- Identify and resolve mass production impracticalities in a timely manner.
- Perform investigations to customer claim cases to find solutions to minimize the repetition of the problem
- Check and reconfirm accuracy of samples prior to dispatch to office/customer to ensure first time approval
- Provide buyer and factory QA advice on complex product items to factories before and during the manufacturing process.
- Provide shrinkage / pattern grouping, adjustments decisions to the production line
- Assist factory technicians, QA for checking patterns, specifications & construction, and plan on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Provide required training/guidelines to factories to update/enhance their skills on technical, quality, and operational capabilities.
- Reviewing all relevant processes and suggesting improvements to continuously enhance the processes in the sample room.
- Conduct visits to factories during sampling and production stage for critical styles as and when required
- Graduate in Textile Manufacturing from a well reputed institute
- At least 8 years relevant work experience as a Sample / Garment Technician in Buying House/Factory
- Should have experience in both Outerwear Jackets (Padded, Real/Fake Down, Quilted, Seam-Sealing), pattern making for Jackets, quality control / audit, basics on printing, embroidery and washing
- Should have experience in the following categories: Menswear, Womenswear, and Kidswear product safety and process controls
- Ability to handle customer technical inquiries and necessary troubleshooting independently
- Knowledge in textile and print will be a definite advantage
- Should have thorough knowledge about garment measurement & patterns
- Should have experience in CAD (Optitex), manual pattern amendment, pre-production technical and quality
- Must have skills in examining and establishing proper quality operations and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- IT proficiency - advance level skill is a MUST in MS Office package (Especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadlines
Application Deadline : 22 January 2022