Company Name : Barnali Textile & Printing Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. Job Location : Narayangonj.
Education & Experience
- Overall knitting production handling, monitoring as per the knitting schedule.
- Participate in planning, programming and scheduling of knitting machines.
- Yarn Management.
- Confirm accurate quality of fabrics construction as per buyer's requirement.
- Confirm and maintain quality and timely delivery of fabrics.
- Maintain log-book/ data sheet of production in each machine.
- Find out problem and participate in decision-making.
- Find and report problem of each machine for proper functioning with good maintenance.
- Strictly monitor for reducing wastage in fabrics and yarn.
- Responsible for production & quality.
- Should have capacity to control floor administration.
- Time to time reporting of the production, wastage etc.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering OR Diploma in Textile Engineering OR Graduate in any discipline
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having 15 years experience, on which 10 years in similar position.
- Experience in large Composite Knit Industries will be added as advantage.
- Must be Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and E-mail operation.
Application Deadline : 4 February 2022