Reputed Company. Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Education & Experience
- Prepare and update garments specs, work out consumption based on buyers tech packs.
- Develop care labels that meet required standards.
- Reviews/understands buyers tech packs and comments and explain /advise factory Technical Team for the development of samples accordingly.
- Work on set target to fits/PP sample and minimizing rejection, approval of the samples on a 1st-time basis.
- Upon receipt of the samples (made by the factory technical team), measures the garments samples.
- Evaluate workmanship, quality, construction of garments samples, to determine the correctness.
- Provide remedial advice to factories on the detected discrepancies with regard to workmanship & construction of garments, and also, in the case of fabrics on issues like shading, weaving defects, etc.
- Maintain liaison with internal Technical Team on a day-to-day basis for obtaining approval on pre-production and production samples to a commercial standard, as specified by the buyers.
- Work out discrepancies through discretion and/or understanding, if arise on any samples and ensure timely. approval of the tech team, in order to ensure buyers approval and bulk production.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduation from any accredited and reputed university preferred.
- Technical qualification in textile technology/Merchandising/Fashion Designing will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fabric Manufacturing, Pattern making, Technician
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years of hand on experience in all types of Tailored products like - Blazers, Suits, Trousers, Jackets items in a large reputed Buying house/Garments factories, having engaged with high ended apparel brands sourcing and shipment.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding about the technical aspects of Garments in the area of Blazers, Suits, Trousers, Jackets.
- Must be able to work out consumption of garments based on tech packs, provide remedial advice on detected discrepancies with regard to workmanship and construction of garments, and also, in case of fabric on issues like shading, weaving defects, etc.
- Should have basic communications skills in both written and spoken English and Bengali.
- Should be proficient in the use of the computer, especially MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Data Base Management, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to manage a team and deal with multi-level stakeholders.
- Should be proactive as well as reactive and able to work in a pressured environment and set target.
Application Deadline : 12 February 2022