Please Text/SMS us at 01813386076 the desired job post code JXXXXXXX, along with your registered mobile number 01XXXXXXXXX. Then we will show it as applied for the specific job post from your profile.
✅Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BKMEA)
👉Job Location Dhaka
Education & Experience
- Carry out both Qualitative and Quantitative Research activities;
- Write up articles, prepare speech on the issues of trade, business, and other sustainability issues associated with RMG or Knitwear sector;
- Contribute or prepare to the annual publication of Apparel Statistics book and annual report of the Association;
- Maintain regular communication with BKMEA Board of directors, CEO for performing any assigning tasks;
- Write up project proposal on several arising issues in the Knitwear or RMG sector and contribute to implement them with other team members;
- Analysis potential market for the Bangladesh knitwear or RMG sector or Analysis Bilateral trade between Bangladesh and other Major exporting and importing economies;
- Contribute/ give policy inputs to formulate policies / strategies by the Government of Bangladesh as regards to the several emerging issues of the sector;
- Prepare conference papers, policy brief paper, and reports on various issues associated with the sector; Maintain liaison with several stakeholders e.g., Govt. ministries and bodies (Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance, National revenue board, Export promotion bureau, Bangladesh Bank, planning commission), International donor agencies and Development partners, different Embassy and High commission based in Dhaka;
- Attend meetings, seminars, workshops, expos, webinars, etc., for giving policy inputs and maintaining records of them for the future references;
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the association.
- Master's degree in related subject from a reputed university;
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years' experience in working with reputed Trade Association/Chamber of commerce/ Government agency/Reputed private organization /Development partners on Business, trade or economics research and relevant activities;
- Strong administrative, organizational and financial management skills;
- Excellent working skills (writing, speaking) in both English and Bangla;
- Good econometric and statistical analysis ability for conducting both qualitative and qualitative analysis;
- Good knowledge about VAT, Tax, Tariff, etc.
- Excellent data mining ability from EPB, Bangladesh Bank, ITC trade Map, etc;
- Advance computer literacy and Statistical Software skills such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft outlook, SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Sound knowledge about WTO and EU policy, rules, regulations;
- Ability to work independently and work under pressure;
- At least one article publication in the international peer-reviewed journal (indexed in DOAJ and/ or Scopus) will be given preference.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated in due time.