Please Text/SMS us at 01813386076 the desired job post code JXXXXXXX, along with your registered mobile number 01XXXXXXXXX. Then we will show it as applied for the specific job post from your profile.
· Have to hunt new good customers/buyers.
· Handle marketing performances of some particular buyers starting from assessing a new order's feasibility to shipment of goods.
· Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
· Analyze sales figures, customer's reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs.
· Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
· Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
· Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes etc.
· Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
· Collaborate with every department to ensure operation as per T&A Planning.
· Have to be in regular contact with production and quality team as well as buyer to ensure shipment of quality goods.
· Have to regular communicate with buyers to take approvals on time.
· Remain up to date with industry's best practices.
· Have to conduct all the operation through ERP.
· Any other task assigned by the management.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor degree in any discipline
· Graduation/ Post Graduation major in Knit Manufacturing Technology or Wet Processing orFashion Designing or Apparel Merchandising or Textile Engineering will get preference.
· 3 to 7 year(s)
The applicants should
have experience in the following area(s):
Sweater Industry, Sweater Marketing, Sweater Merchandising
The applicants should
have experience in the following business area(s):
· Proven working experience in merchandising.
· Should be flexible at working in ERP.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
· Commercial acumen and the ability to "decode" customers.