Please Text/SMS us at 01813386076 the desired job post code JXXXXXXX, along with your registered mobile number 01XXXXXXXXX. Then we will show it as applied for the specific job post from your profile.
· Assisted with approval of all lab dips ensuring color consistency within the brand
· Assisted with color library updates
· Assisted with color standards evaluation and distribution
· Assisted with the standards and palette development for assigned brands
· Communicated with Designers and Production team to ensure accurate design
· Coordinated palette data entry for brand teams
· Covered Colorist workload in cases of backlog or vacation
· Created color standards as needed
· Demonstrated ability to visually evaluate color using specified evaluation procedures with consistent accuracy
· Executed approvals for assigned lab dips and bulk process under supervision of color manager
· Facilitated digital color searches within the color library and supplier libraries
· Followed up on outstanding LDRs with colorist
· Maintained approval books (snip charts) and records for approval process
· Managed sample library of previous washes/colors
· Provided color support in color approval process
· Reviewed solids and trim for color approval within specified turn times to maintain on time delivery
· Updated tracking system with color approval status and assist with analysis to summarize status
Education & Experience
- Graduation from any discipline;
- 7 to 8 years of experience;
· Age 30 to 40 years
· Knowledge of Polyester /Nylon fabric handling and color management will be advantage.
· Working with Bra manufacturing fabric or Molding fabric will be additional advantage.